As institutional construction continues to boom across the nation, facilities are experiencing the effects of state and federal funding issues, increased project costs due to escalating material prices, and the challenges of construction in urban settings. Advancements in technology and seismic safety mandates, along with changing patient needs and preferences, are driving the billions spent on healthcare facility construction, renovations and expansions each year.
ARCADIS is a leader in construction consulting, with a unique focus on advising institutional clients through all phases of the design and construction process, including:
- Contract administration training
- Project schedule development and maintenance
- Contract document development/review
- Change order evaluation and management
- Disputes/claims avoidance through diligent application of our risk analysis strategies and customized risk mitigation approaches
- Disputes/claims prevention training
- Disputes/claims evaluation and resolution, including litigation support and expert testimony
By providing a full range of dispute avoidance and resolution services, ARCADIS will help you minimize risk, avoid claims and integrate the diverse interests of your complex project. Our specialized claims approach, unique blend of expertise, extensive client portfolio and multidisciplined staff will minimize your exposure to the costs of construction claims.