Detailed and expert knowledge is the key to avoiding and settling construction claims over contracts, site conditions, plan changes and schedules.
ARCADIS offers customized courses throughout the U.S. in program and construction management, dispute avoidance and dispute resolution. Our seasoned professionals are skilled presenters with hands-on capital construction experience.
Our custom training services include seminars on the following topics:
- Contractual general terms and conditions, special provisions
- Notice/response requirements
- Reporting and documentation, including checklists, standard forms, punch lists, meeting minutes, schedule of values, RFIs, RFCs and DCVRs
- Schedule-setting, maintenance and submission
- Payments and withholdings
- Changes and change-order management, including construction elements, time/cost and pricing
- Common claim entitlement theories: deficient contract documents, differing site conditions, changes, acceleration, suspension and delay/disruption
Each half-day, full-day or two-day course is designed to meet client-specific training needs, including references to specifications, relevant examples and case studies. Instructors provide personal assistance and engage participants. Training may be conducted at client offices.
ARCADIS customized training services in complex construction and program management issues can prevent costly litigation and foster effective client relationship-building.